Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day

My little boy is off to school, and I'm so proud of him. He did so well, and he was so excited to go. He is so shy that I worried. I'm still worried, and I'm told that will never stop. On the first day he told me that he was big enough to go alone, and that I could only huge him. He just kept telling me that he was going to be okay. He is such a strong, and beautiful boy. I hope he makes some good friends, and continues to enjoy going to school. It's a joy to be his mom.
Before he went to school he had to ride his bike. He is so excited that he can ride without training wheels. He just keeps growing. He made me laugh when I told him not to grow up any more, because his reply was mom I have too so that I can become a computer genius. Silly boy!
This silly boy also had to get involved. He just had to get his picture taken too. Jaxon is a funny kid. He loves his brother and is going to miss him while he is at school. He doesn't know how to be without him, and was the one who cried when Bryson left for school. That first day he must have asked me ten times when Bryson was coming home. I'm so glad that he loves his brother so much.   I'm blessed to have such amazing kids. I must have done something right!

1 comment: