Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My baby is 4!


Wow I know that Jaxon turned four a month ago, but I've been so busy that I haven't had the chance to blog about him yet. It's so hard for me to think that my baby is four. He is getting so big, and I just want him to stay small. He is an amazing kid, and I'm so glad that I'm his mom. He teaches me something everyday, and without him life would be very dull. Brandon and I joke that if we didn't have him we wouldn't even know we had kids. Bryson is so quite, and can play by himself for hours. Jaxon on the other hand can't last 2 minutes without coming to just check up on us. He has to be where the party is, and we have a love hate relationship about this. I guess he is like his mom in this way, but he is always so worried that he is going to miss something. If they is ever anyone at the house he has to be right there waiting for them to comment on how cute he is. And really who can blame them he is so darn cute. He was so excited to turn four, and he had such a great time at his birthday party. I on the other hand was a mess, and with Brandon working out of town I really leaned on my mother and law and mom. They are so great to help when they can, and I really don't know what I would do with out them. Jaxon had a great time, and even through it was raining never noticed how crazy his mom was. (Some times I'm grateful they are so young so they won't remember crazy mom time.)
Here are some more pictures from his birthday. He was so lucky to have his cousins, aunts and uncles there.
Such a silly kid! He loves spider man right now, and so we had a spider man party.The cake was kind of a disappointment. I never seem to have enough time in the day, but it may not have looked to good but it tasted great.
 Love this little girl, and Jaxon feels the same. He loves to go to Mesquite, and play with her. She is such a doll. So glad she could come up with Grandma Pat.
Sophie Love her too! She gets so shy when she comes to my home. I am so glad that she came, because Bryson loves her. He asks to play with her, and having her there was a big help to me.

Here is a picture of his loot. He was so spoiled. He is so lucky to have so many people that love him. I feel so blessed to have every one in my life.

Some of the funny things that he does.
  1.  Thinks that he will be 5 soon.
  2. When we dropped Bryson off at school on the first day. He said crying, "I'm going to be so board."
  3. He still loves his blanket.
  4. He is the neighborhood politician. He love to get all the kids together to play, but SHHH don't tell him he is the youngest. He runs the show.
  5. Is a mommas boy (Love that one)
  6. Still likes to cuddle at night
  7. Love to get hugs and kisses in the middle of the night. He says that he has to make sure that I'm still there.
He is an amazing kid!!!! So glad he is mine!

1 comment: