Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Small Update!

I've been a bad blogger these past few months. School takes every free minute that I have. Although I am happy to report that I'm down to my last semester. I have my student teacher this fall followed by graduation. After that comes the scary part. I'm going to have to find a job. I hope that it wont be to hard, and that I'll be blessed enough to find a position fast. I'm looking forward to getting my career started, and teaching those wonderful students of my future. I've been in school for sooooooooo long that it will be interesting what life will be like with out the home work. I'm realistic enough to know that I will have to work extremely hard as a classroom teacher, but I'm up for the challenge. I'm soooo ready to be done with school. I plan to return and get my masters, but I'll take a little time off so that I can concentrate on teaching.

Bryson will be starting kindergarten this school year, and I'm so excited for him. He is ready to learn, and he will do great in school. He is going to have a hard time with the change, but I know that he is a good boy and will make it. As for me I'm not so sure. I will probably cry just because he is my baby, and I can't believe that he is already getting so big. He is such a big help with Jaxon, and a great big brother. Although they fight they still have fun together, and make me laugh daily.

Jaxon is a crazy kid that really thinks that he is bigger then he is. If you ask he is five, and will be going to school with Bryson. He is going to have a hard time without him the next two years. He doesn't like being left behind, and Bryson is his best friend. We are going to have to do a lot of fun things together which I'm excited for because it has never been just us two.

Brandon is a hard worker, and gets up every day and travels to Mesquite for work. He has been doing this for three years, because we have to live in Utah while I'm in school. He makes a lot of sacrifices for me and the boys, because he is such a amazing man. One of the things that he does the best is being a dad. His boys love him, and even after a long day he is willing to get down on the floor and play with them. The boys are always excited to see him when he comes home, and he is just as happy. Brandon is nothing but a big kid so he has just as much fun as they do. It's always fun to see them together, and I'm glad the boys have such a great father to look up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment