Wednesday, June 22, 2011

T-Ball Fun

Bryson has been playing t-ball for around four weeks. He is so funny when he plays, and I'm starting to think that he was blessed with my athletic talents. :) He is really good at hitting the ball, but is in no hurry to get to first. Brandon is sure that he will learn to be competitive, but we’ll have to see. This boy may be all Anderson which is not a bad thing, because he sure is a handsome little man.
We were lucky enough to have Treycen, and Talen on the same team. It was really fun for Bryson to play with this boys. Jaxon aslo had to be in this picture, because he believes that he is part of the team. They have all done so good, and improved every week.
The dads got into the action, and helped the boys as they sat in the dugout. It was so fun to see Brandon help Bryson, and I know that he loved the attention from his dad.


These are a few pictures of the boys in action. I'm so glad that I signed Bryson up, even if I don't think so when we have to drive out to Little Valley on Thursday night.
Bryson preparing to hit the ball!

Big Hit!

Trey on 2nd

Boys in the dugout. Can you just imagine the same picture of them in High School. Small glimpse into my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment