Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Time

This Christmas was a lot of fun. The boys were very spoiled by Santa, and their grandparents. It reminds me again about how lucky we have been during this time when so many people are struggling. On Christmas Eve we went to Bunkerville to be with my family. We had tons of fun, and every one was there. All my sisters, their husbands, and kids. It only happens once a year that we are all able to get together, and it was awesome. The men went on a four wheeler ride, and the women stayed home to get ready for the dinner. What a dinner we had. There was so much food, and it was all so yummy. I told my mom that this is why she was blessed with all girls, because we can put on a mean party. :) We all got our traditional pj's and reenacted the nativity scene. So many amazing family traditions, and I'm so glad we have kept these traditions alive.
The following are some pictures from Christmas morning.


Silly Jaxon! That smile makes me laugh.

Bryson was so fun this year. He talked about Santa everyday.

Paper Jamz, best 10 dollar present ever.
Everything was opened so fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment