Monday, January 31, 2011

Accident-prone


This picture is a perfect example of what Jaxon looks like 95% of the time. He is the most accident-prone kid on the planet. In November he pulled the china cabinet down on both of us, and if you look closely at the picture you can see that he is still healing from that incident. On Saturday when he was at his Grandma and Grandpa Gadd’s he fell off the chair on to a box and gave himself this shiner. It’s very common for me to have to sign an accident forms at the daycare because he has fallen. The scary thing about this is that he is now crazy about the X-games. He told me the other day that when he is big he wants to be an X-gamer. I hope the hospitals will take an ongoing payment plan, because with this kid I might be making weekly visits to see them. If he is not there I'm sure I will be, because he is going to give be a heart attack from the stress I have from worring about him. We are going to be their best costumers!

No comments:

Post a Comment