Saturday, January 29, 2011

Motherhood


 There are so many joys that go along with being a mother, but there are also those days that make you stop and think why we did this. Those times are when you realize that you haven't gone to the bathroom without an audience since they were born, or had a warm meal at home. The times are gone when you can sleep past seven, and stay up past nine. When you spend an hour on your hair, because you want to look nice, they spend that time creating a mural on the playroom wall. All I can say is this is why my hair is always in a pony tail. With all that being said I love being a mom, and I wouldn't change it for anything. I write this because as I was thinking about all the bad things that go along with being a mom I could only think about what Bryson said to me last night as I put him to bed. He said, “Mom you are my heart, and I love you so much in it." He is such a sweet boy, although Jaxon doesn't say nice things he looks at you with those big brown eyes and I'm his forever. I love you boys! You are my life, and I'm better because of you.  

2 comments:

  1. Cute Boys... Being a mom is the best gift ever... Well said...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boys too! They are so dang cute and being a mom is worth all the hard times.

    ReplyDelete