Monday, January 17, 2011

Winegar update!

I will start with Christmas!!!


I love Christmas it is my favorite holiday, and it’s not because of the presents. That could be because Santa hasn’t found me for a few years, but I do love to see my boys faces on Christmas morning. I love the music, food, and family. It is so much fun to have an excuse to hang out with my sisters and mom. It seems like these days we have to have an excuse as sad as that is.
We started the holidays off by going to Grandma White house for the holy dinner, and to see Santa! This dinner is always fun because with all the busy schedules it is hard to get every one together anymore.


Aiden,Trey, Maddison, Jaxon, Grandma & Grandpa White, Bryson with Santa

The boys were spoiled, as they should be, and they had a great holiday. We spent Christmas Eve at home, and we ate great food made by my amazing husband. I told the Christmas story, and the boys loved learning about baby Jesus. They like to think about Jesus as a baby. After that they opened their PJ’s and they decorated cup cakes for Santa.

The boys had so much fun doing this that I think we are going to start a new family tradition. They were so excited to leave them out for him that they insisted that we leave three. So Yes! Santa gets to receive a sugar high at our house. Since I know him personally I know that he wouldn’t mind this in the least.

On Christmas morning the boys got everything they wanted and more! They had so much fun opening their presents. I always feel like this part of the day goes by too fast.

Later that day we went to Grandma Davi’s house. The spoiling continued. It’s awesome to have such amazing in-laws.

The following day we went to my parent’s house. My sisters and I went to relief society to listen to my mom give her lesson. She is such a great teacher, and I always enjoy listening to her. She did a great job, and I was glad to be there. It was fun to go to church and sit with my sisters. Bunkerville 1st ward has always felt like my home ward. Maybe it’s because we move so much, but I never feel as comfortable at church as I do there.

After church we went to my parent’s house where again the spoiling happened. My mom always gives the best presents. She knows us all so well, and knows what we love.

We followed the presents with amazing food, and then went to Janet’s studio to get family pictures taken. When I say family I mean all the family. My aunts, uncles, and cousins on the Andersons side.(With the exception of Tiffany and Preston who were missed) With all the kids in our family it is a lot of work for Janet, and she always does a great job. I’ll post the pictures as soon as we get them. I’m sure the will be amazing. With all the excitement of the last few days the boys were done so we left, headed home for some football and a nap.

The best way to sum up Christmas was perfect!!!



Moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes we moved again. We are no longer living in Ivins. It is sad because the boys had made some friends, and it’s hard to move away from them. Even though we are just moving into St. George it’s not the same as living next door to someone. They have a great friend that they both just love, and I know that it’s going to be hard to stay close.

So we moved out of the house in Ivins to try and save money. Since I’m in school full time things have been tight. We found a small house in St. George that we thought would be perfect for our little family. It may be big enough, but wow it’s falling apart. On the day we got the keys I walked into the master bed room and there was a huge hole in the ceiling cause by a leak. This was just the beginning of some crazy things happening. We are now a month in and just getting settled. I take everything with a grain of salt, but there were times that I thought I wasn’t going to make it through this move. It’s starting to feel more like home now, and as Bryson says, “A house is just a home until you put family in it.” (He is wise beyond his years.)


Starting a new Semester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that I have been in school on and off forever. My family teases me that I should be a doctor, but between the babies and figuring out what I wanted to be it took me awhile. All I can say now is that the end is in sight. I have one more year!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so excited. I have this semester of classes, and then my student teaching after that I will be done. With the end sight I couldn’t be happier. I know I’m excited, but Brandon is probably the most excited for me to be done with the endless studying. This semester is going to be great, and I’m just proud of myself of not giving up when it got hard. Yeah Dixie 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment