Thursday, January 20, 2011

Growing so fast

Bryson is getting so big. I can't believe that he is going to be 5 soon. He has been in pre-school since August, but it didn’t go great for the first little while. To put it kindly he hated it. He cried every day, and if you said the word school the tears would appear. It was hard for me as well. I didn't want him to hate school, but I didn't want to give in to his fits. I wanted him to learn that school could be fun, and that I would be there to pick him up as soon as I could. He is such a tender hearted little boy. He feels everything, and all one of the little boys at school had to say to make him hate it is, “That’s stupid,” and he was heartbroken.  It has taken him awhile, but I'm so glad to say that he now loves school. I think he is the smartest most amazing kid in the world. 
Working on his picture. He had to color the letters the letters a certain color.
He concentrates so hard on his work.


He did such a great job!
  I love this little man! He is so amazing, and I'm so proud to be his mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment